Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PEACH WITH AMARETTI AND COCOA

After the summer break, here I am with new recipes and curiosity of traditional Piedmontese cuisine.

The peaches with amaretti and cocoa are not to be confused with the "persi pien" in piedmontese dialect or the stuffed peaches. I am a very tasty summer dessert.

Their flavor takes me back to summers spent in the countryside with my grandparents. My grandmother was preparing peaches with amaretti and chocolate with peaches of the vineyard, smaller and less sweet than the others, but with this recipe peaches reborn with an extraordinary taste.

The peaches with amaretti and chocolate is also a way to use the overripe fruit that would otherwise be destined to rot.



INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS

PEACHES 1 KG
SUGAR 150 GR
AMARETTI 80 GR
COCOA POWDER 100 GR

PROCEDURE:
Clean and peel the peaches, cut into pieces and put them in a pot.

Bring to the boil and cook for 2 \ 3 minutes, in the meantime, break the macaroons, add the peaches along with the cocoa and cook for about 5 minutes.

Allow to cool.

If you do not have peaches or you don't want to prepare, you can find peaches with amaretti and cocoa on the site Dolcepiemonte following this link: - Pesche all'amaretto - and recive them directly to your home.

1 comment:

  1. I love recipes that have PEACH WITH AMARETTI AND COCOA. Cocoa cakes are my favorite. It seems very tasty recipe and I will make it in these summers. I am going to share this recipe with my sister too, so are there any cooking tips online for her?

    ReplyDelete